Aero Apartments - Housing Qualification Standards
Skotdal Real Estate
Rental History: Six month valid, verifiable rental history.
Valid rental history is defined as a written lease or month-to-month agreement. If rental history is less than 6 months, then an increased deposit equal to one (1) month's rent - OR - cosigner may be requested. Final recommendation will be dependent on credit history, level of income and length of employment.
Credit History: At least two accounts established for a year in good standing.
If derogatory credit history (excluding medical collections) is in excess of $500, an increase deposit = to one month's rent - OR - cosigner may be requested. A discharged bankruptcy may require an increased deposit = to one month's rent. Final recommendation will be dependent on level of income and length of rental history.
Employment: One full year on the job or previous employment in the same field of work.
Employment requirements will be waived for full time students, if applicable. Proof of status will be required.
Income: 2.5 times the rental amount.
If income is less than 2.5 time the rental amount then an increased deposit equal to one month's rent - OR - cosigner may be requested. Final recommendation will be dependent on the level of income, length of rental history and credit history.
Student may provide college or university student loan documentation along with bank statements to verify applicable income.
SECTION 8 APPLICANT CRITERIA:
All Section 8 applicant are required to meet the same criteria as stated above, with the exception that the applicant only need to meet income requirements for their portion of the rent.
COSIGNER RENTAL CRITERIA:
A cosigner will be APPROVED if all the qualifications below are met, if the cosigner does not meet and one of the following criteria, then the cosigner will not qualify.
RENTAL HISTORY: 1 year of valid and verifiable rental or mortgage history with no late payments
CREDIT HISTORY: Credit score of 750+ required for approval
EMPLOYMENT: 12 months on the job or previous employment in the same field
INCOME: 4 times the rental amount of the unit in verifiable, garnish-able income
GROUNDS FOR DENIAL WILL RESULT FROM THE FOLLOWING ON ALL APPLICANTS:
* Verified eviction showing on credit report or confirmed by landlord.
* Rental collection verified on credit reporting.
* Balance owing to landlord that will result in collection filing.
* Extreme negative and adverse rental history, e.g. documented complaints and/or damages, multiple payments to 72 hour notice to pay or vacate with statement by landlord of "WOULD NOT RE-RENT."
* Open or non-discharged bankruptcy
* Unverifiable social security number.
* Falsification of rental application.
Verified name and date of birth match of criminal conviction as follows:
"A criminal records search will be performed for felony and misdemeanor offenses. All felony and misdemeanor offenses must be disclosed on the rental application."
* Murder (1st and 2nd degree)
* Theft (1st and 2nd degree)
* Manslaughter (1st degree)
* Burglary (1st and 2nd degree & vehicle prowling 1st degree)
* Assault (1st, 2nd or 3rd degree)
* Malicious Mischief (1st degree)
* Robbery (1st and 2nd degree)
* Arson (1st, 2nd degree & reckless burning 1st degree)
* Rape (all counts)
* Possession with intent to deliver (all counts)
* Rape of a child (all counts)
* Delivery or sale (all counts)
* Child molestation (all counts)
* Kidnapping (all counts)
* Terrorist related activity
Management reserves the right on disapproved applicants to approve with satisfactory qualifying conditions met by the applicant.
We Do Business in Accordance with Federal & State Fair Housing Law.